Carrington is a Riverside, CA-based, start-up tech accessories brand. We are currently seeking a positive, motivated marketing intern to be part of our new team. This unpaid internship is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at a promising start-up organization that is gaining a lot of recognition in the City of Riverside! The marketing intern will have an important role working with our team. The overall job function of the intern is to support the corporate marketing strategy with activities related to demand generation initiatives including: blogs, webcasts, PR, surveys, customer retention and acquisition email campaigns, online marketing programs, Google Ad Words Pay-Per-Click campaigns and reporting, team meetings, coordinating analyst meetings with company executives and key stakeholders, participating in brainstorming and collaborative global marketing meetings, copywriting and event marketing.
If you have a heart for service and a love for quality design we would love for you to join the Carrington team!
A sample of duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with the development and implementation of email marketing campaigns.
- Email list management
- Write copy for ads, web and social media posts
- Ad placement and planning
- Create brand exposure for Carrington on Social media using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN and YouTube
- Assist with administrative reporting, project flow and internal communications for marketing campaigns
- Assist with database marketing, data integrity and the reporting process from our demand generation platform
- Organize marketing communications for the purpose of sales
- Support Field-Marketing email campaigns
- Assist with logistics and coordination of retail events such as pop-up shops and trade shows
- Assist with logistics and coordination of C3, our youth tech educational series
- Assist with campaign reporting and internal presentations
The basic requirements for this internship are:
- A positive attitude,
- Basic MAC/PC skills and some experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or Apple equivalents
- Great oral and written skills
- Self motivated
- A heart for service
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and complete the form below. #carryeverything